|Home||» Products||» Coal Tar Pitch||» Coal Tar|
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100 Tons per month. Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying best quality Coal Tar. This liquid is processed under the surveillance of our deft professionals using coal and cutting-edge technology. The offered liquid finds its application in paints, water proofing, insulation and coating. Furthermore, this liquid is extensively used at construction of roads for packing granules tightly together. Our prestigious clients can avail this Coal Tar at marginal prices.
- Low volatile matters
- Good wettability
- Zero mesophase
- Long shelf life
While distillation of Bituminous Coal both the Hard as well as Liquid Coaltar Pitch is produced. Softening or Melting Point of Liquid Coal Tar Pitch is low.
We supply Liquid Coaltar Pitch in 200 Kg Drums. While exporting FRP drums are used and the Liquid Pitch is supplied on moisture proof basis.
We are engaged in manufacturing as well as exporting and supplying of best quality Coal Tar Pitch Liquid. This pitch liquid is processed under the surveillance of our deft professionals using raw materials and cutting-edge technology. The offered pitch liquid find its application in paints, water proofing, insulation and coating. The provided liquid is preferred by aluminum industry because of its environment and quality consciousness. Along with this, we are offering Coal Tar Pitch Liquid in various packaging option at marginal prices.
- Fixed Carbon: 42.8%
- Volatile Matter: 47.3%
- Ash Content < 2%
- Moisture < 8%
- Softening Point: 60
- Applications: Rubber Reclamation, Paints, Water Proofing, Binding, Sealing, Coating, Aluminium Industry, Refractories, Insulation.
- Packaging: 200 Kg Drums
Competitive Advantages of the product
- Long Shelf Life
- Convenient to use
- No Mesophase
- Uniform texture
- Main Markets / Key Customers: Indian States - Delhi, Punjab, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Chennai. Overseas Region: UAE, Africa, Europe.
- Delivery Terms: 10 days to 30 days. Subject to customized requirement and location.
- Lead Time: 3 days to 45 days. Subject to location.
- Payment Terms: India - 50% in advance & balance 50% against delivery. Overseas - 50% in advance and balance 50% against proof of loading.
- Min. Quantity: 2.5 MT
- Max. Quantity: 10 MT per work order.